Cool things about the 6th month around here:
- Almost crawling
- Sitting up on his own
- Being completely distractable by just about anything
- More and more solid food
- The bottom teeth are coming through!
Not so cool things about the 6th month around here:
- Almost crawling (must babyproof!!)
- Not being able to get into the sitting position by himself, or out of it well yet (usually he falls backwards and cries)
- Is only distracted by just about anything for a few seconds or minutes
- Solid food is sometimes difficult to work into the schedule twice daily because of bottle feedings/naps/teething pain
- TEETHING PAIN. We can feel the bottom ones coming in, they just need to cut through. The poor guy is frequently miserable despite teethers, teething tablets, tylenol, and motrin. Nothing will help until the teeth are finally through.
for some naked baby olympics!
on your marks…get set….
Upwards facing dog?
Tune in next time for the summer water olympics!