What You Believe
Nutella isn’t huge on these meme things, so I’m just answering this one with regards to myself.
I believe the children are our future…teach them well and let them lead the way…wait…
- I’m agnostic and don’t believe people can really know one way or the other about the existence of…whatever you want to call it.
- I believe organized religion has created many more problems than solutions.
- I don’t believe in the concept of soul mates. I think there are at least a few people in this enormous world that one can build wonderful relationships with, but it’s a matter of luck, maturity, communication, chemistry and compromise among other things, to make it work.
- I don’t believe that people are inherently good (or evil)…I believe people are very much animalistic in nature. Sure, we can think and plan, but we’re always trying to balance that out with our base needs and desires.
- I 100% believe in a woman’s right to choose, although late term abortions disturb me.
- I believe the priorities of the American people in general are off.
- I believe in love.
- I believe I should stop there for now.
I had a quick conversation with Nutella about this to see if I could mesh our goals together, and I believe (heh) I can.
- Travel more
- Enjoy our careers (which she is currently having trouble with)
- Never stop learning
- Always be there for our son, watch him grow, teach him, learn from him
- Create (art, music, theatre, etc)
- Be as happy as we can and make any changes necessary to accomplish that