I got yer bullets right here..
- Curly’s birthday party was a success. The weather was beautiful, nearly all of our invited guests made it from near and far, and Curly only got cranky for the last half hour, after which we took him home and he took a 2 hour nap. He loved his cupcake, playing with all his new toys, and being passed around. Whew.
- We got a free sample of size 3 Pampers cruisers with a Diapers.com order. We tried them on Curly and they fit. So it’s not our kid that’s the problem, it’s the sizing of the Nature’s Best diapers we use. Relief at not having some sort of giant or oddly shaped boy not readily detectable by us. As for the pampers, the purple color and branded characters I can deal with, but why do they have to be scented?
- Curly really dislikes standing and being in grass. He will buckle his knees very quickly if you stand him up, and look positively miserable once seated in grass. On the plus side, we don’t have to worry about him crawling off when placed in a grassy area, which can be very convenient.
- We are meeting up with Teaberry and her family, and get to meet baby Lucas for the first time tomorrow- yay!
- We have been interviewing daycare centers and found one yesterday that we absolutely adore. They should have a spot opening late this summer and we are so excited about it and crossing our fingers. Curly will be 15-16 months old and we think more than ready for a change of scenery. We would plan on keeping him there for the long run since they have a lovely pre-school program as well.