We’ve been tagged by Poppycat over at Eeney Meeny Miney Mommy…
Meme after the jump!
We’re both hanging out on the couch so we’ll do it at the same time…
1. What is the color of your toothbrush? Strawberry: Blue & white / Nutella: Lavendar
2. Name one person who made you smile today. S: Nutella / N: Strawberry
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? S: Feeding Curly mashed-up pears / N: Driving to a work conference
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? S: Pigging out on pizza / N: Pigging out on chicken wings
5. What is your favorite candy bar? S: Milky Way Dark / N: Heath bar
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? S: Nope / N: A gay male strip club
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? S: “So be it” / N: “So when you open the trash can, it’s just going to jump out”
8. What is your favorite ice cream? S: Coffee chip / N: Breyer’s mint chocolate chip
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? S: Juice mixed with seltzer /N: water
10. Do you like your wallet? S: Sure, it’s black leather and does the job / N: Yes, except it doesn’t have a change purse
11. What was the last thing you ate? S: Pizza with chicken, onions, and bacon / N: Honey BBQ chipotle chicken wings
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Both: No
13. The last sporting event you watched? Both: Part of the World Series
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? S: caramel / N: Kettle corn
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Both: My sweetie
16. Ever go camping? Both: Yes
17. Do you take vitamins daily? Both: Yes, gummies
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Both: First of all, we’re Jewish. S: I don’t practice / N: I go to synogogue on holidays
19. Do you have a tan? S: Um, redheads don’t tan, we burn / N: In the summer when I sit in the sun
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? S: No / N: Yes
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? S: Not usually / N: In New York
22. What did your last text message say? S: “Should I order it now?” / N: “If you want to order the pizza at 6pm, I can pay for it”
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Both: Don’t know yet!
24. Favorite color? S: Blue / N: Green
25. Look to your left; what do you see? S: Pillows / N: The Strawberry
26. What color is your watch? S: Silver / N: Black
27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? S: Kangaroos / N: Koala bears
28. Would you strip for money? S: No / N: How much money are we talking?
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Both: Neither if we can help it.
30. What is your favorite number? S: 88 / N: 4
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? Both: My sweetie
32. Any plans today? Both: Not anymore, home relaxing now
33. In how many states have you lived? S: 2 / N: 5
34. Biggest annoyance right now? S: crickets that keep trying to get in the house / N: daycare situation
35. Last song listened to? S: “Gold Lion” by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs / N: “Sunday” from Sunday in the Park with George
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? S: Not quickly, but eventually / N: If I write it down first
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? S: I AM the maid service / N: Yes, I call her “Strawberry”
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? S: Black flats from Clarks / N: Black slip-on Sketchers with silver sparkly trim
39. Are you jealous of anyone? S: Not really / N: No
40. Is anyone jealous of you? S: I think perhaps / N: Probably
41. Do you love anyone? S: Very much so / N: Yes
42. Do any of your friends have children? Both: Some of them
43. What do you usually do during the day? Both: Work (i.e. sit in front of a computer for 8 hours)
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? S: “Very much dislike” is more appropriate / N: No
45. Do you use the word hello daily? Both: Yes
46. What color is your car? S: Teal / N: Black
47. What size wedding ring do you wear? S: 5 / N: 5.25
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Both: Not right now
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? S: 2 of them / N: Yes, 3
50. How did you get your worst scar? S: I slipped on a rock while snorkelling in Bermuda. It was worth it. / N: A mark from chicken pox
Some of those questions were wierd, no? I posted and then thought “why didn’t I change those?”
I like you maid service answer and the popping out of the trash answer. Ha ha.
soo, what was popping out of the trash? this is very curious. 🙂
I’m with thebao in wondering what on earth was popping out of the trash can. A cricket, maybe?
While we were doing the meme, TWO crickets suddenly appeared on the floor. So I ran around the living room trying to catch them. When I got the second one, it was clinging to my paper towel and I had to get it somewhere FAST before it jumped off, so I tossed it in the kitchen trash can which has a lid, and Nutella replied…..