I’m feeling “bullet-y” today…
- Curly so far loves applesauce, sweet potato, avocado and Earth’s Best brand rice cereal (not Nabisco). He gets jealous if we are ever eating without him. And when there’s nothing more left in his bowl, Operation Distract and Remove Baby From High Chair must commence or he gets upset.
- Starting next week, the daycare situation is: my mom Mon-Wed, me working from home and watching him on Thursdays, and Nutella’s mom on Fridays. Hoping this will work out for a while.
- My mom slept over last night which allowed Nutella and I to have “date night.” Nutella’s company is having a large client dinner next week (which she is in charge of), and in return, the fancy restaurant gave Nutella a free tasting dinner for her and a companion. So that’s what we did last night- 2 different wines each, salads, entrees, and dessert in a romantic wine cellar for the cost of a nice tip. I had a huge grin on my face the whole time.
- We bought Curly a jumper (the kind you jump in, not the kind you wear). I will mention that the doorway we’re using it on is twice an average doorway size, so we don’t have to worry about him ever hitting the sides. So far he has no idea how to use it, but it’s only been a day. He likes chewing on it and just hanging around. We think he doesn’t quite know how to use his legs yet and hopefully this will help. I have to say, it looks awfully fun to me. Too bad about the 25 pound weight limit. Nutella commented that there are likely ones available in adult sizes, but you’d have to shop at a VERY different sort of store…
- Since our moms get to see Curly a lot, our fathers inevitably end up feeling less involved. So we planned a bowling outing on Sunday for everyone. Hoping everyone will have a good time. Wishing you all a good weekend!