I took the day off today (it was a free day for me actually) to paint and put the border up in the nursery. My mom came to help and together, we completed a decoration makeover worthy of HGTV.
The project began last night when Nutella and I moved what little furniture is in the room away from the walls, and used a lot of painter’s tape for its obvious use, and also to mark where we were going to put the border up.
This morning, my mom and I painted the blue portion of the walls.
Unfortunately, the dog tried to “help.”
Once the paint was dry (and we helped it along with a hair dryer), we pasted and stuck the border on.
I also repainted the white baseboard mouldings. And after 5 hours, voila!!
And a close-up shot of the hoppy frog border
Next step: furniture… (might be a while)