Here’s a meme for Olive over at Insert Metaphor
1. How many places have you lived in your life? Countries? 2 States? 5 Homes? 13
2. What’s the longest and shortest you’ve ever been in one place? Longest? 10 years in the townhouse with my parents. Shortest? 4 months in the flat in Oxford for my study abroad program
3. Which place did/do you like the most? I like my little row house now. It’s the first place that I have owned and Strawberry and I have made it ours. The least? I hated living in the house I shared with 2 people for about 6 months when I was in college. And the apartment in Boston, although that was more a “grew to hate” situation because of bad roomates and pests. I loved Boston, though.
4. How have you chosen the places you live? We fell in love with the small city we live in and it was in our price range and in an excellent location near our jobs and my family. We lucked into our actual house because the sellers agent was an idiot and we knew to jump on a good deal when we saw one.
5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be, and why? I would really love to live in NYC. I’m a city girl at heart and NY is the one for me. I love the pulse of it, the variety. Who knows, someday perhaps. Although Strawberry doesn’t ever want to live there, and I’d rather be where she is.